Saturday, May 5, 2012

Criminal

My mind is at ease on pleasant things, dreaming of my ghetto mister,
Fast talkin', straight walkin', eyes glowing like a ghost
Makes me laugh way too much, struck by his electric touch,
Slurs when he speaks, stranger than fiction, a dark and mysterious host

I'm tripping' for you, I think I'll fall
I wanna dance with a sinister you
And the very best part of it all?
You, yeah you, want to dance with me, too.

My soul is overcome, crashin' into my jungle fellow
Nicotine head rush at night, sleepin' through lectures 'til four
Keeping me out of the dark, scarin' off my demons
I fall to my knees, bruise them on the floor

I'm trippin' for you, I think I'll fall
Criminally, crazy in love with you
And the very best part of it all?
You, yeah you, are crazy for me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment